ALI KIBA AMPA ZA USO JOKATE HUWEZI KUAMNI MANENO ALIYOYATOA SIJUI KWANINI MAPENZI YAPO HIVI


Tanzanian Bongo star, Ali Kiba has denied claims that he is in a romantic relationship with Jokate Mwegelo.
Rumors about a possible romance started when photos of the star kissing the popular Television star went viral. Ali Kiba now claims that Jokate, who is also Diamond Platnumz’ former lover, is but a close friend.
“Jokate is just one of my best friends. We have nothing going on between us,” he told Word Is.
When probed further, he added, “Like I’ve just told you, Jokate is my best friend and I believe it’s simply natural for friends to show affection for one other. I chose to show my affection to her through a kiss. Or are friends not supposed to kiss? Can’t you kiss your friend?”  


Maoni

Machapisho maarufu kutoka blogu hii

Ujerumani yanyakua Kombe la nne la Dunia

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: Nguo ya ndani ya kiongozi wa IS 'iliibiwa' kufanya uchunguzi wa DNA

HILI NDILO BIFU KUBWA KATI YA RIHANA NA NICK MINAJ.